Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Welcome!

Hi. I'm a huge Arsenal fan, I'm 15 years old, and this is my blog... maybe all of those points are obvious. I'm hoping to become a football journalist when I'm older, so I'm starting a blog. I can't promise frequent ramblings, but I'll post as much as I can. 


Now, a little bit about myself... I'm a regular at the Emirates, and my favourite players are Cesc Fabregas, Samir Nasri and Jack Wilshere. If I didn't feel the need to limit it to three I'd also include the likes of Robin van Persie, Alex Song and Gael Clichy; I could go on too. There are a few players I have little time for too - Denilson and Abou Diaby always test my patience, as I'm sure they do all Gooners, although I do have a soft spot for Tomas Rosicky, who comes in for a lot of criticism amongst our fans.


My all-time favourites include Thierry Henry and Dennis Bergkamp of course - I think I speak for all Arsenal fans when I say that (maybe not the Irish in terms of Thierry...) - and I also love legends like Adams, Rocastle and Brady, even if all I've seen of them has been on tapes my dad's shown me.


I'll try and write something soon so there's actually something to look at, it'll probably be on Friday. Until then, Gooners.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment